I went to post about my day on FB...and realized it was more of a blog post than a status update.
Today I had the privilege of cleaning up M's vomit.
In public.
Off her...and off her stroller.
While she screamed.
And I didn't have an extra shirt packed for some reason. (Mom-Fail!)
So I got to push my crying daughter around the mall without a shirt on until I was able to buy her a new one to put on.
And then I got to clean up M's vomit a SECOND time.
And, off her car seat.
But...even though most of today was pretty horrible.
For about 25 minutes this afternoon I enjoyed cuddling my freshly bathed babe while she ate saltines in her Yo Gabba Gabba nightgown, and we read her favorite books. And my heart was full of love. And that makes everythink ok.
Hopefully when she wakes from her nap she's feeling better.
No comments:
Post a Comment