12.10.2012

Dance, Dance, Dance!

I enrolled Madison in her first dance class this fall. Her class was a 30 minute session, once a week, for 7 weeks at a dance studio in Blue Grass. It was SO nice not having to drive 20+ minutes for an activity for her! There were a few other toddlers in class with her. And, her teacher, Miss Savana, was great!

I had TOO much fun purchasing her dance attire...of course she had to have ballet shoes, a skirt, and a leotard. (She's already grown out of her leotard!)

Getting help with her shoe from one of the older girls that helped during class.

Green tutu!

Halloween week.

She always picked the furthest square as her 'spot' during the class.

She LOVED the trampoline! (And the balance beam..sorry no picture.)

I sat inside the dance class room each class...but by the end of the sessions she was too distracted by me (and the other family) and didn't participate as much as I would have liked. If we enroll her again next year, I plan to wait outside the room so the teacher can take more control and so that she is less distracted by me. Plus, I think it will be good for her to participate in a class-like setting without me present. So...we shall see how it goes! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment