12.23.2012

Monkey Joe's with the Cousins!

Earlier this month Madison and I went to Monkey Joe's with our cousins (Erin (my cousin) and Luke and Grant (two of her her four children))! It was M's first time at MJ's...an inflatable fun place for kids.

There were two big areas for children 3 and under. M was a little unsure about being so unbalanced. She explored a bit, but I think she was mostly just humoring me.

M and Grant

On her way out...as usual.

Climbing up with Grant to go down the big slide!

Most of the time I had to go down with her. She'd climb up on her own...but would then yell for me. She did go down with her sweet cousin Luke a couple times, though!


But eventually...she just wanted to climb on and sit on the shoe cubbies. (Fun-hater! JK!)

 Me and my girl at MJ's!

Overall, she didn't LOVE it. But...we had fun and were so happy to spend the day with our cousins! After MJ's we all went to lunch together, too.

We LOVE our cousins!

No comments:

Post a Comment