Meg: "What? Why? That's a total waste of $5. Put it back."
Josh: "Nope. I'm getting it for you. You're going to have a big belly, and it will be hard to bend over and pick stuff up."
Meg: "What will I be picking up with this??"
Josh: "Like um, laundry. Like a sock or something."
Meg: "You know, I'm not going to like double in size. I'm still going to be able to move around and be somewhat agile (I hope!)."
Josh: "We're getting it. It looks like fun. It's only $5!"
Meg: "Whatever."
I walk away...as I do, he uses "my" new toy to annoyingly grab the hood of my sweatshirt.
While I may have objected initially...I must admit that my new "Reach Tool" came in handy to pull Josh's hood of his sweatshirt later on in the parking lot...and to grab a tasty box of Reece's Pieces that had "accidentally" fell to the floor.
Only 11 more days until the ultrasound! We can't wait!
It will be very handy! Trust me!! :)
ReplyDeleteYou could use that in your everyday life!
ReplyDeleteThat is so funny! I always see those in the store and think about getting one because I am so short and can never reach anything! And sorry to tell you, but if your pregnancy is anything like mine - you will feel like you have doubled in size and you really will not be able to pick up that sock!
ReplyDelete