Josh and I miss his Dad very much. We talk about him almost daily. We know what a great Grandpa he would have been for Madison. I know that when Madison is older, Josh will share many memories with her so she knows all about her Grandpa Tom.
I love this photo.
Classic Tom. He had nicknames for everyone. He called me, Meggo.
For some reason, I didn't take any photos last weekend. Boo on me.
We celebrated with Josh's family on Saturday with a yummy homemade meal at Tracy's. And Sunday, Josh and my Dad and brother went golfing, and then we went out to eat. Nothing major. But, we enjoyed spending time with family.
Josh is a WONDERFUL Father. I could go on and on and on...but I won't. Not today anyways. :) Seeing Josh care for, cuddle, and grow with Madison makes my heart burst with happiness. I absolutely love seeing the two of them together.
My Dad has taken to the Grandpa role very well. I see a special light in his eyes when he's with Madison. (I posted this picture on FB, but wanted it in this post as well.)
Anyways, I know this is late, but I hope all the Dads out there had a great day last Sunday!


This is absolutely wonderful! It is a great tribute to 3 fantastic Father's. Tom, would say a huge thank you to his favorite daughter-in-law, Meggo! What a wonderful Father's Day to be remembered in a special way.
ReplyDeleteGwen
Tom is greatly missed...not just on father's day... because he was always so caring, funny, and helpful. Thanks for sharing the pictures... everytime I see Madison I think "If Tom was here he would just eat her up! And...sneek her sweets" ;)
ReplyDelete