6.09.2011

Have You Seen This Piggy?

Madison LOVES this piggy/blankie.

She chews on him, holds him, and loves on him during naps and at night time.

She received it as a gift from one of my showers, and I honestly can't remember who gave it to us. I suck.

She has another blankie like Piggy that's pink and brown and has a lady bug instead of a piggy head, but she doesn't like it as much...she knows it's different. Of course.

Anyways, I looked online to find where to get another one (as a back-up), and I can't find it anywhere!!! The only tag on it says "Breathe Easy Baby."

I can't find it on Amazon.

I goggled "Breathe Easy Baby Pig" and came up with nothing.

I tried Ebay, and a USED one was already up to $35!

If you see one, please let me know!

Or, just cross your fingers that nothing ever happens to her beloved Piggy.

Thanks! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment