(Wow...I really need to work on more creative titles for my posts....)
I'm so glad I caught her on video...finally. I've been trying to for days...normally she just drops to her knees and crawls to me to try and get the camera.
Look at our baby girl go! :)
She's still a bit wobbly, but she practices all day, so I'm sure in no time she'll be running...maybe I should resume working out so I can get in better shape to run after her.
Notice Winky playing dead on the sofa...I'm pretty sure he did a motion-less happy dance when she decided to walk instead of torment try and hug him.
Yes, that is a Kai-Lan doll...we make her watch Kai-Lan instead of Dora. :)
Normally she wears clothes...but she was being punished (KIDDING) for managing to unscrew the top of her sippy cup a few minutes earlier and dumping water all over herself.
I don't know how to end this post...so...that's it. Night!
No comments:
Post a Comment