They were holding a 70 yd. Dash Fun Run for 1-2 year olds, so of course Madison signed up! I told her to try her best...but it's always fun to win!!! :) JK. Wait, no I'm not...
Here's her pre-race photo with Daddy. Madison was busy checking out the course and her competition.
Here she is in action...she loved it...she laughed the whole way!
(I forgot my video camera - doh!!!)
At the finish line she enjoyed us all clapping for her and was happily cheering for herself, too!! She loved the attention and loved her participation 'medal.' She would have stayed there letting us all clap for her and have her picture taken all afternoon...but she was kicked off the course so the next race could start. Haha!
This felt like such a 'grown-up' event for her to participate in (in her Mama's eyes anyways)...time is flying by SO fast. We are so proud of our little Madison and I can't describe how much joy she brings to our lives.
P.S. Thanks to G'ma Tracy and Jeff for cheering her on, too!




I am still laughing at your beginning winning sentence.
ReplyDeleteShe's so stinking cute. Love her hat!
She is the CUTEST!!!! Madison looks so proud of herself too. Love her expressions...hope she left her competition in the dust! ;)
ReplyDelete