10.31.2011

MEGA Post on Halloween Fun!

Are you ready for a loooong post with lotsa pictures?!
But first...HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

Ok...where were we...

FRIDAY
Last Friday, we carved pumpkins at G'ma Tracy's house. Before the carving fun, I gave M a fun pumpkin light...and I took a couple shots of M with her Great-Grandparents and G'ma Tracy!


Madison loves picking big objects up. (*side note - she tries picking Winky up all the time...it's hilarious!) She probably had the most fun rolling around her pumpkin trying to pick it up.

Then, we (again when I say 'we' I mean Josh) got to work! *I hate carving pumpkins.* Since I couldn't find a Muno costume for Josh, I made him carve a Muno pumpkin!

Madison tried helping for a bit, but she wasn't a fan of the yucky insides and was quite content sitting on her Daddy's lap letting him do the dirty work! :)

I jumped in for a quick picture with her at the end.

All of the finished pumpkins! M's Muno, Bev's scared kid under covers (she did a fancy stencil one), G'ma Tracy's, and Aunt Stacy's!

We also celebrated G'ma Tracy's birthday early since Josh was home. Madison thoroughly enjoyed singing and clapping for G'ma.

SUNDAY
Josh had to leave Sunday evening, so I knew he'd miss most of the Halloween fun! :( No worries...I still made him take some photos with his little M in the morning! I made our costumes...and they were...ehhhh, ok. I think I could have done better...but for $11 worth of felt...they were pretty cheap and good enough.

Later that evening, we headed to G'ma Tracy's to help pass out candy. She was a bit cautious at first..but soon jumped right in and loved putting candy in the trick-or-treater's bags.

G'pa Dave came over to check out M in her M&M costume...and M showed off her playset to G'pa!

MONDAY
It's officially Halloween!

So for fun...I dressed our doggies up!
Benny the Bee and Winky the Pumpkin

Then, I proceeded to run around like a chicken with my head cut off and try and get a decent picture of two dogs and a one year old...silly I know. I had to bribe them all with treats...and even that didn't help much...

"Mama...are you happy? We're all here and Winky and I are even looking at the camera!"

"Winky...get back here!!!"

Whew...that was long! I'm exhausted. Is anyone even reading this!? LOL! :)

1 comment:

  1. I love it i hope i have time to do this so awesome!!! Love the m&m idea great job!

    ReplyDelete