12.11.2011

2nd Annual Holiday Baking Day

With M's G'ma Tracy and Great G'ma Bev of course!

Last year we baked at Tracy's. This year at Bev's. It was a day filled with love, sugar, lots of laughs, great memories, more sugar, oh, and cookies. I'm so glad M has two wonderful G'mas that have started this tradition with her.

On another note...I need to become a better photographer. But with that said...I'll let a few of my favorite shots do most of the talking.

M started her afternoon making G'ma Tracy's Chocolate Covered Cherry cookies.

Dry ingredients first!


She discovered she could dip her spoon into the sugar!

Mmmmm!


Then, it was time for some Gingerbread cut outs with Great G'ma Bev.


She even rolled her own dough!





Back to finishing the CCC cookies with G'ma.


And...ending her (very busy) afternoon with helping GG'ma Bev decorate a gingerbread house for her Daddy.

Giving GG'ma Bev a hug after she gave her a piece of the candy to eat.



Clearly, M's favortie part of the day was all the SUGAR! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment