A guest post. You're taking the slippery slope into strangers reading the blog. I like it. :)
I'm a new follower! Loved your guest post. Check out my blog sometime. iwannafeelthatfire.blogspot.com
just wanted to stop by from Ashleys blog. We have a little girl that was born in May 2010 and also have our own business.
New follower. I have a little girl who will be 16 months tomorrow. I have also dated my husband since I was in high school. It looks like we have a lot in common. (PS I found you from The Domestic Wannabe).
A guest post. You're taking the slippery slope into strangers reading the blog. I like it. :)
ReplyDeleteI'm a new follower! Loved your guest post. Check out my blog sometime. iwannafeelthatfire.blogspot.com
ReplyDeletejust wanted to stop by from Ashleys blog. We have a little girl that was born in May 2010 and also have our own business.
ReplyDeleteNew follower. I have a little girl who will be 16 months tomorrow. I have also dated my husband since I was in high school. It looks like we have a lot in common. (PS I found you from The Domestic Wannabe).
ReplyDelete