A couple Fridays ago we headed to Trees and Traditions in Le Claire, IA to pick out and cut down our Christmas tree.
It was pretty wet outside, so no hayrack ride out to the trees. Madison was happy to have a ride from Daddy.
But realized it wasn't gonna happen...so I let Josh take over.
M wasn't sure what to think about the snow under her feet! This was her first realization that snow existed!
M's favorite part of the day was chasing Daddy and the tree back to the main area so we could get it wrapped and paid for.
Josh claims he can make this snowman for me. I am documenting this here so someday maybe I can hold him to it.
In the main barn area they have a warm fire and a great set up for photos. The wife of the couple who owns this place took our picture.
M wanted down to explore. I'm sure that was more exciting than taking a picture with her Mama.
I'm not sure what I was thinking letting M try and help me. She was way into everything too much. So, I finished decorating it later that day once she was napping.
Ta-dah! It's a bit sparse on ornaments...but I assume we will accumulate more over the years.
Merry Christmas!
No comments:
Post a Comment