2.12.2012

Our Week in Camera Phone Pics (3)

SUNDAY (the 5th) Good morning! (Closing her eyes in anticipation of the flash!) She played with these bottles of water for quite some time. Watching the Puppy Bowl with her beloved puppy, Winky! I actually made something from Pinterest for the Super Bowl party we went too...yummy cheesy bacon potato rounds!


MONDAY Chillin' on the balance beam things (not sure what they are called) at Music Class. Coloring! She LOVES coloring and hoarding crayons. Wearin' Daddy's stocking hat. Snuggling with Daddy before bath time.


TUESDAY I don't know how she did it...but she got in that thing by herself! She can't get out though, so she had to yell for me, and that's how I found her! She also found these cookies and helped herself. Hugs for Winky. Showing G'pa her new "MagnaDoodle."



WEDNESDAY We had a super long morning/afternoon. I'll admit, I was being lazy and allowed her to eat her yogurt on the counter. Bad Mama! Another pic of M and Mama. Of course she is squinting. When will she stop squinting for photos?!


THURSDAY Target is always fun! And then later that night she learned how to use the water dispenser on our fridge...and Mama learned there is a lock button for the dispenser! Wearing Mama's hoodie. Her first taste of a McDonald's Shamrock Shake!


FRIDAY It's SO blurry! :( But I had to include it because M and her friends from Stroller Strides were having so much fun after class that day! That's AJ, Liam, and Sarah Grace! Later that night she helped G'ma with a cheerio necklace...that she eventually ate of course.


SATURDAY This is M throwing a "tantrum" because I wouldn't let her use the TV remote. She fake cries with her head down.

Whew. Well, that was some of our week! I haven't done this since August. I've learned that M is SO hard to take pics of with my phone because she is almost always moving...or squinting! Hoping the squinting will end soon...although, I guess that's what I get for trying to take her picture all the time! Haha!

1 comment:

  1. Too funny. Looks like you have your hands full! I need to hang out with you two soon!

    ReplyDelete