2.18.2012

Toy Box Time w/ G'Pa

M's toys in our living room have become overwhelming...especially after the holidays. So, I finally decided on a toy box, ordered it from Amazon, and recruited G'pa Dave to put it together (Josh was super busy with work this last week, and I am impatient).

Madison had a great time helping G'pa Dave build her toy box! The proof is in the pictures!

She loved getting all the pieces out. Here she is trying to unwrap a wheel for G'pa.

She tried so very hard to get the wheel in the right spot!

She could get it lined up...just couldn't figure out the twisting part.

"Hmmm...maybe this will do something now...."

Peek-a-boo!

Eventually she got bored...but thought that coloring inside the toy box would be fun.

Being silly w/ G'pa!

All done...M loves the tools! (Josh likes this picture best!)

It was really easy to put together (so my Dad and M say). I love the safety hinge, the fact that it's on wheels, and that it also serves as a bench.

Of course it's filled to the brim already! Happy playing, M!

1 comment:

  1. I have pictures of my daughter helping my dad put a dresser together.. So cute! I love the toy box.

    ReplyDelete