Anyways, M and I were having SO MUCH FUN that I didn't take as many pictures as I wanted...and I burned like 4 sheets of cookies because I got too busy chatting! But, I did manage to capture one of my favorite pics of M of all time (the last pic posted)!
Enjoy!
Here's Erin, and Lydia helping Luke.
Luke (w/ Lydia's help) took this picture of me...he did pretty good, huh?!
Beautiful cookies...all decorated by Lydia!!!
I managed to hastily decorate two cookies.
Madison and Grant had a great time playing! They didn't do much decorating, but loved eating their cookies!
It was a fantastic afternoon of baking, laughing, decorating, chatting, playing, hugs, and memories!
As they were getting ready to leave...I tried to take a picture of Grant and M on the steps...here's what I got!
Grant looks cute...and of course M is squinting...
M tries to escape my second shot.
And, here's my SASSY M...arms crossed and annoyed that her Mama asked her to sit for one more picture! Grant, of course, was a perfect angel during all this!!!
So glad they could come over and spend the day with M and I!
I love the sass picture...and now I want cookies...
ReplyDeleteThanks! One of my favorite all time photos of her. I'll give you cookies if you make me cupcakes. :)
Delete