2.17.2013

A Valentine's Day to Remember

Madison had a pretty awesome Valentine's Day this year. She received a card and stickers from her Great Grandparents, and candy from Grandma Tracy, and another card and stickers from Grandpa Dave.

She was even invited to her first Valentine's Day Party hosted by our friends, Ellie and Sarah Grace.

The night before we made her Valentines to pass out. I did all the cutting...but M colored each petal herself.


P-A-R-T-Y time! There were cupcakes, cookies, Valentines, and friends. M had a blast!

She kept on kissing me over and over! :)

M and her bestie SG. (M was being her sassy self and not looking at the camera.)


Making her first Valentine Bag to collect Valentines from her friends.

Group shot of the party-goers (minus the two 1 year olds).

After the party we had to run a business errand, and had time for lunch with Josh. After returning home and her nap, we gave her a gift from us. She really liked the Mickey Mouse Clubhouse Disney figurines and a Minnie cup, fork, and spoon that I had purchased her from the Disney Store the week before when we were in MN.

Here she is going through her valentines from her friends from the party.


The next day I made Josh salmon for dinner. It was pretty tasty!


Josh and I think she's the best little Valentine ever!

No comments:

Post a Comment