2.05.2013

Benny - Yes...he's still part of the family!

We do claim ol' Benny as part of the family...but he's kinda left out of most blog posts because he's not a super huge fan of M. I can accept that. And I'm glad he chooses to avoid her if he doesn't like her. Overall, he tolerates her ok though.

He does enjoy being chased playfully by her...but he's not into cuddling her or letting her pet him or anything. Last week we had to take Benny in to the veterinarian for his annual check up and vaccinations. So he was basically forced to be with her and I took that opportunity to snap a few photos!

See this picture. Poor Benny. M asked me to take her picture with him. She even yelled at Benny to smile. Yeah...this was the best one.


"Really kid!?"

"Just pet me and get it over with, ok?!"


A moment of peace.

 She loves this dog poster.

We really do love Benny Bear. Hopefully he'll learn to love M, too! Haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment