2.23.2013

TWSS - Luhb You (and more)

Just some fun-random conversations with our darling M.
(And a few recent random pictures.)

Madison's been using the word, 'love,' a lot. It's adorable when she says it though because she pronounces the 'v' sound as a 'b' sound. Same thing with the word, 'favorite."

"I luhb you SO much Piggy and Bunny!" (Thought we were going to hear Mama and Daddy...but nope.)

"I luhbe apples. They my fabe-rit." (Which is funny because she doesn't even like apples!)

"I buy this for Jengo, and Jengo will luhb it!"
 (Later on when we gave Jengo the toy)
"See, Mama, Jengo luhbs it!"

Conversation about our recent adventure to Minnesota.
Me: Madison! We're going on a trip tomorrow!
M: A trip?! Yay!
Me: We're going to Minnesota!
M: Yay! Daddy luhbs soda!
Me: Yes. Daddy does love soda!

Later that evening.
Josh: Hey, Madison, do you know where we're going tomorrow?
M: Yeah. To get Daddy his soda!



While in MN I was away from M getting myself a Coke.
M: Where my mama go?
Jenny (our cousin): She's getting a Coke.
M: Oh. My mama luhb Coke.

And...evidence of her sassy-side.
Me: Tell Daddy you love him.
M: I don't want to tell Daddy I love him.
And then she walked away.



Grandpa Dave: Hey Madison, do you want to go help me find my shoes?
M: No. You go find you own shoes, Grandpa!
(She usually enjoys helping my Dad find and put on his shoes when he's leaving...but not on this particular day I guess.)

Josh: Madison, come give Daddy a hug.
M: No. I'm busy making you dinner!
(Dinner was over...she was just using that as an excuse since I had been telling her that earlier that evening when she wanted me to play with her!)

As I tried singing a song with her:
"No! No Mom. You no sing. I sing it MYself!"

No comments:

Post a Comment