2.27.2013

At Least M Loves the Snow

Because I'm kinda over it. Anyways.

When Madison woke up from her nap yesterday I decided to take her out to enjoy the snow! I wasn't exactly thrilled for our February Snow Storm, but I knew she'd love it!

And hey...at least it makes for fun photos! :)

She wanted her ball out with her for some reason. She quickly lost interest in the ball though.


I showed her how to make a snow angel, and then she said she'd try it. But, she didn't like it! Haha! This picture makes me laugh though.

She loved finding big sticks under the snow fall.

Eyelashes!

This was great packing snow, and she loved all the snowballs I was making her.

She also enjoyed drawing in the snow with her stick.

Rosy cheeks.

HAPPY GIRL!

Ok, snow. Now you can go. :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment