20 weeks already! I can't believe it!
Here I am! (Is this blurry...or is it just me?!)
I've already been asked a few times if, "I'm due any day now!?" Um. NOPE!
I should also mention our ultrasound has been rescheduled from tomorrow to Thursday of this week. And...we're getting family photos and gender reveal photos taken on Sunday...SO...look for the gender announcement sometime next week!
We asked Madison what we should name the babies.
Her choices: FiFi, Doh-Doh, and Susie.
Ummmm....
I'm definitely feeling flutters from the babies daily. Not a ton of movement yet...but definitely flutters on a daily basis. :) Flutters...and pressure...and stretching.
I guess I don't have too much else to report right now. Physically, I'm doing pretty good I think. I just can't sit or walk for too long without feeling a bit uncomfortable. But after a short rest laying down I can get back to whatever I was doing. I'm sleeping ok. I'm never really starving...but am still loving Mexican food, and I want to eat steak at any chance I get. I started drinking Ensure drinks a few times a week for now for the extra protein.
Of course I can feel that I'm not able to lift things as well...and in general...my belly gets in the way a bit more. But...that's expected I guess.
Of course I can feel that I'm not able to lift things as well...and in general...my belly gets in the way a bit more. But...that's expected I guess.
I'm still getting out and doing as much as I can and feel comfortable with. I want to enjoy my life and routine and independence while I can for the next couple months! October is a busy month for us with a lot of fun weekend plans so I'm looking forward to it and hoping my body continues to stay strong carrying these babies.
As I said, physically, I'm doing ok. Mentally...that's a whole different story. LOL! Thank you, hormones. I still feel irritable a lot, and feel myself losing my patience with people maybe a bit sooner than I normally would. So, can I apologize now in advance to you all?!
Also, I'm actually getting pretty anxious about losing aspects of my independence with the possibility of bed rest down the road. And, once the babies arrive I know I'll need help and will be surrounded by people. Although it will be people I love...for a semi-introvert like me...losing my alone time is a bit of a daunting feeling. I know I will adjust...but for now...I'm just trying to prepare myself mentally....and being a bit of a hermit sometimes.
Also, I know I haven't blogged about it recently, but I do feel like I'm still working through my miscarriage experience from this Spring. Of course I'm anxious about a lot of things in general since multiples are high risk. But, I still tend to hold my breath almost every time I use the restroom because I still get a tinge of fear that I'm going to discover I'm bleeding. I've also had a couple bad dreams where something has gone wrong and one or more of the babies have died. Also, since I've been visiting the OB more, every trip there I can't help but to remember my last visits there before the triplets. *sigh* It's crazy...and I know logically it's all in my head...but...well...it is what it is. Thanks for listening, readers. It's so much easier to write than to speak sometimes.
Anyways, I hope to post again after Thursday to let everyone know how the ultrasound went and possibly post ultrasound pictures, too.
I really appreciate all of you (our family and friends) checking in on me and offering to help. I promise...if (and when) I ever need anything I will let you know! :)

No comments:
Post a Comment