9.01.2013

Triplet Pregnancy Update: 15 Weeks

I figured it was time for my first 'baby bump' picture of the triplets. I've been showing for a few weeks now...but just hadn't gotten around to getting a picture. The picture was from last Wednesday.

So...here I am!

Not the best picture...but humor me and tell me I don't look too gigantic. :)

The growth of my belly is certainly different than Madison for obvious reasons. Here's a link of my first belly picture with M. I was 18 weeks a definitely smaller than I am now.

After the first trimester I finally started feeling better overall with a much better appetite. I'm still pretty exhausted most of the day, and simple tasks like grocery shopping and unloading groceries seems to wipe me out now. But...overall, I'm feeling ok considering my body is busy sustaining 3 other human lives. (How crazy is that!?)

My diet/cravings has changed a bit...during the first trimester I survived on cereal, milk, peanut butter & jelly sandwiches, lemonade and Eggos. Recently I've been enjoying cottage cheese with peaches, water, orange juice, and Mexican and Chinese food.

Things that I can't really seem to eat (but I normally would) is ground beef (like cheese burgers) or pizza. Yuck! I mean, I can still eat it...they just don't taste as good.

I also feel SO much more irritable this pregnancy. (Poor Josh!)  Seriously...once 3pm rolls around it seems as if my patience is gone. It's kinda annoying...for those around me I'm sure...and even for myself! The other night I was kinda hungry...but I couldn't decide what I wanted to eat. Then, while trying to decide as I was laying on the couch, I ultimately decided I was too tired to actually eat anything anyways. LOL! Josh was laughing at me...it was pretty funny (in hindsight).

I haven't felt any movement from the babies. But, I can sometimes tell if they've shifted from the top/side of my belly to another area.

We were told the genders a couple weeks ago...and we will share...but I'm waiting for one more ultrasound to confirm since it's still early. So...I'll just leave you with that teaser.

I go in later this week for my 16 week check-up. I can't believe it's been 16 weeks already!!!

That's it for now...until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment