4.12.2016

Cooper, Tucker, and Carter are TWO

I can't believe we have two-year-olds!

The boys turned 2 on January 22nd. We had a small celebration at home with just the grandparents. It was nice and simple. I plan to have a bigger party next year for the boys.

During their nap I decorated their cakes and hung a few decorations for their Paw Patrol family celebration!

 Carter

Tucker

Cooper

They loved exploring their decorations.

They received a special gift from a fellow secret sister triplet mom.



They bombarded Grandpa and opened their gifts immediately!

After dinner - it was cake and birthday song time. Tucker wasn't feeling the best.

Carter

Cooper

Dad and his boys.

Madison with Cooper as he opened his gift from her.

Madison and Carter.

Madison with Tucker.

Here are the boys a day later with their gift from Great Grandma Bevy and Great Grandpa Louie.

They are two. TWO. I have three TWO-year-olds. Now they are already a quarter of a year to their next birthday. Ayi-i-i!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment