Thursday before Easter, Madison dyed eggs with Dad and the Great Grandparents. I wasn't brave enough to let the boys try this year...next year for sure, though.
Saturday we attended a super fun potluck and egg hunt with Josh's side of the family. The kids all had a blast!
Not sure where Madison was...(oops)...thanks for the picture, Tracy!
Off enjoying the hunt.
All the cousins had a blast!
Easter morning. Madison was thrilled the boys were eating at the table with her. They enjoyed some yummy pancakes from McDonald's.
Then, we let them enjoy their Easter baskets. Madison asked us point blank if the Easter Bunny was real , or if it was just Mom and Dad - I'm not good at lying, and so we told her the truth. We let her know she still act like he's real because of her brother's and other kids that still believe, since there is nothing wrong in believing. Now she loves saying to me, "Mom, I LOVE the stuff YOU...I mean, the Easter Bunny, got me in my Easter basket. This kid...
Later, Grandma Tracy and Grandma Bevy and Grandpa Louie stopped by to spoil the kids some more.

Then, after nap, we let them do a small egg hunt in our yard.
They LOVE the candy!
The spoiling didn't end on Sunday though. Monday, Grandpa Dave showed up with more Easter goodies for the kids. They each got some awesome clothes and more yummy treats. No pictures - I missed my opportunity with my Dad because the kids got too excited and bombarded him when they saw the baskets!
Wow...it feels good to get something documented that didn't happen 5 or 6 months ago. Haha.















No comments:
Post a Comment