4.09.2016

Lunch for the Troublets

Thought I'd document the boys' favorite lunch right now. This is from yesterday.

They share 2.5 PBJ sandwiches - crust and all. They also love baked sweet potato 'fries.'



They share about half of a can of pears (or peaches). They all love fruit!


Carter is crunching his apple slices - they all shared an apple. They love apple slices. I just recently started dipping them in PB for them, and they enjoy that, too.

Today, I also gave them a few yogurt-covered raisins. Cooper is very focused here.

Of course they had milk, too.

Overall, they are pretty good eaters. Although, at two, they are getting a little pickier. Other things I serve for lunch are mac-n-cheese, turkey dogs, and grilled cheese sandwiches. Sometimes they eat left overs. They also love peaches and grapes.

I'll have to document their breakfasts one of these days for fun, too! They are great eaters in the morning.

I learned so many things from the way we handled Madison and her meal time. She is now the pickiest eater ever and has a limited diet of foods she'll eat. These little guys get what is served. If they don't like it, they can wait until the next meal. That is the best thing I've ever done for their sake, and my sanity.

No comments:

Post a Comment