I'm not sure the feelings are mutual...
Winky
I think Winky just tolerates her. She constantly "pets" him - pulls his hair and ears - and has now started to use him to stand if they are both near each other on the floor...I still need to get a picture of that.
Madison tries to share her toys with Winky...and the last few days she's been "talking" to him, too! It's so cute!
But when he needs to escape her...he climbs up out of her reach...I suppose this will work...until she learns how to climb up on the furniture. But, he'll be safe for a while anyways.
Benny
And Benny...well, Benny typically avoids her. However, once he discovered she's a source of food...well, he's coming around to liking her a bit more now...
This is how it started a couple weeks ago.
Then he decided he should just camp out under her hair chair during her meals...I suppose he has the best view of any food she drops. Smart doggie he is.
Video
And, finally...a video. This was shot like a month ago (oops!) when she first started crawling. But, I thought it was cute, so enjoy! (I can hardly imagine the next video once she starts walking after them!)
Love it! It seemed as if at first Winky was looking at Benny like "look at this... she's moving towards us. we should go". ~Alli
ReplyDelete