In memory of my Mom.
13 Mother's Days have come and gone since my Mom passed away. None have been easier than the one before. I assume it never will be "easier." I think about her daily...and even more now that I am a mother myself.
I love her and miss her and am so thankful for ALL the moments we shared...too many to share now, but hopefully over time I want to document them for Madison (and myself).
She was so excited for Mother's Day that she woke up an hour early to see me. Thanks, M!
We had planned to go for a bike ride...the weather was beautiful! Too bad Madison HATED it and screamed the whole time and VERY loudly... so much that Josh and I had to turn back and drive down to Rudy's to meet the rest of the family. She didn't like the bumps...or the loud train that passed...or all the people staring at us. :(
I felt horrible...like, "Hi, Happy Mother's Day...I'm a great Mom...do ya hear my kid screaming her head off!!!"
All the Moms and Madison...4 generations!!!
(Before the ride.)
Oh well...maybe next year she'll like it more. :) Let's hope she starts liking going for rides at some point...that bike trailer wasn't cheap!!!
I hope all my mom readers out there had a wonderful Mother's Day.

I'd never seen a picture of your mom before!
ReplyDeleteThis was a great post! I'm sure Madison will love biking soon..I can tell. :P