10.10.2012

Ponies, and Goats, and Chickens, Oh MY!

And rabbits and pigs and baby cows, too! (Sorry...no photos of those though...but we did see them!) I'm pretty sure with all the animals there M cared less about the pumpkins! Haha!

It's October. Time for pumpkin patches right?! M already has her pumpkin...but it's still fun to visit, right?! Plus, we have another pumpkin patch visit planned with family. "Yay for 'pun-kis'!" says M.

We went to a local pumpkin patch today in Buffalo, IA. It was somewhat unplanned...well, planned and unplanned. If that makes sense. M and I were going to go with our Stroller Strides group, but it was pretty chilly, so they re-scheduled to next week. But, Josh decided to kinda surprise us and wanted to meet M and I there anyways...so we went. Why not?!

Pumpkin Maze

She didn't really get it. Just kept picking up all the 'baby pun-kis,' as she calls them.

Goats! Good thing her Daddy was there...I probably wouldn't have let her get this close! LOL!

And she held a chicken.

Checkin' out the ponies in the barn.

Family Photo!

Riding Seana.

It was chilly...but M had a blast with all the animals they had. And, she got to go on her FIRST pony ride. It was adorable. She loved it.

And no, the Smysers are never, ever, ever, owning a pony, or a horse...or goats, or chickens, or bunnies. I'll be happy to take her here (or to friends' houses) each year and let her visit all these wonderful animals.

No comments:

Post a Comment