Earlier this evening Benny had an appointment at the veterinarian. We had to leave right when M awoke from her nap. She's usually kinda crabby for a bit after her nap, so I went in knowing I had some fun news to share with her.
Me: Guess what? We have to go in the car...and BENNY is going to ride with us!
M: Wohoo! Yay! (Clapping)
Me: (Thankful she's excited)
M: Mommy, Inky come, too? Pleeeaaase?!
Me: Oh no, baby. He can't come today. Just Benny today.
M: Awwwwwwwww!!! (insert M's super sad face)
Me: It's ok. Winky will sleep in his comfy bed while we're gone. At least Benny's going with us!
M: (BIG SIGH) Alright, Mommy.
And...here she is sharing the back seat with Benny.
I love that she loves both her doggies so much! Well...she might love Winky a bit more. Haha! :)

No comments:
Post a Comment