3.06.2013

More Snow...

Ughhhh...

I feel like I could just re-post my feelings from my last 'snow' post - found here. :)

Of course I've got some new pictures for our March snow storm from yesterday.

I gave her the tiniest shovel while I shoveled.
It was the only one I could find. She didn't seem to mind.

Hmmm...where should I begin?

Helping to clean off the ol' Escape.

My favorite picture. Her path to the tree. There's something magical about fresh fallen snow. She's all the way in front of the tree.


Rolling a snowball for her snowman...well, snow-woman.


P.S. Building a snow-woman was a lot of work (for me).

But...she loved her! Kisses!

Followed by yelling in her face.

Her favorite part...giving our snow-woman several stick arms in her back.

(I should add that our snow-woman's face (eyes, nose, and mouth) fell off today. M noticed this morning when we left the house, and she was sad about that. I told her to get over it (not is those words exactly).)

Dear Snow,

Seriously. Please be done for the season.
But thank you for bringing so much joy to my daughter.
However, we are ready for Spring. At least I am anyways.

Thanks,
Megan

No comments:

Post a Comment