5.02.2013

Here Fishy - Fishy!

Last Sunday was one of those days that I wished would've never ended.

We spent the day at West Lake. 
It included the following:
Family - even Winky!
Kayaking.
Turtle Sightings. 
Fishing. 
Sun with a Slight Breeze.
French Fries (M told me to add this.) :)

A rare picture of my Dad being silly!

Winky!!!

I love our double kayak. Less paddling for me!

One of the 6+ turtles we saw while kayaking. M wanted pictures of all of them. lol!

Fishing time. Good thing Grandpa came along since Josh and I do not like touching the worms!

Love!

The first fish! M caught the second one and got all the bites after that.

Here she is reeling her fish in all by herself. Her focus was adorable. She would say, "Here fishy, fishy. I have a yummy worm for you!"

She finally got brave and enjoyed choosing the worms to bait her hook.

The last ride of the day. She loves spending days like this with her Daddy!

Here's to many, many more days like this Spring and Summer. Who wants to join us next time?!

No comments:

Post a Comment