5.08.2013

Videos - Jumping Rope and Soccer (And Pics)

Just a couple videos from yesterday. And some pictures, too...why not?! I know if you're reading this blog you know I'm kinda overboard about pictures...oh well.

(Also, I wanted to share them here so Josh can see them while he's in WI, too!)

M has been begging me for a jump rope for a while. I finally gave in since Target had them for $1.

I can't believe I said, "jump roping." I think I should have said, "jumping rope!" Oops!!!

I love her hair-action-shot! Of course Jengo had to check out the new jump rope.


Also, M was doing great dribbling the soccer ball yesterday at the park. She really surprised me! SG did great at kicking the ball!

Ellie and I already discussed our girls joining a soccer team together when they're older! :)

Oh, and I should also add that our girls kinda argued over who would use M's Dora ball all afternoon. For the most part, I made M share it with SG since it's our ball and M could use it all the time at home. M was not really happy about it, but did share it. However...by the end of the afternoon, this resulted in M purposefully stepping on SG's fingers while SG was crouched down holding the Dora ball. :(
Oh, M!!!!!



So, for the last time on the field, Ellie told SG that it was now M's turn to use the Dora ball, and I told M now it was her turn to use her Dora ball! Yay...M should be happy, right!? Well, we got them out of the swings, and magically, M wanted to use SG's soccer ball and was totally ok with SG using her Dora ball.

*SIGH* Oh 2 year olds!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment