5.07.2013

TWSS - Froggy and Choo Choo

Just a couple fun conversations from M that I want to remember!

Tonight there was a HUGE horsefly in M's room as we were getting ready for bed. It was so big that it actually scared M. You could hear it buzzing when it was flying. Yuck!
Me: Madison. It's ok. Mama will get the bug out before you have to go to sleep. It's ok!
Madison: Mama. I don't like that bug. Mama. I don't like it.
Me: I'll get it. Hold on.
Madison: You need to get it roight now. Put it outside now. THAT FROGGY WILL EAT IT UP!!!!
(We found a frog (or toad...whatever) in our yard yesterday...I told her it ate bugs since she was trying to feed it grass. Guess she remembered that!)


A few days ago the girls were eating a snack at the table while Ellie and I chatted at the counter.
SG: Madison, do you want to go to the mall and ride the Choo Choo?
M: Um. I don't have any money.
SG: No, money?! Where's your money?
M: Um. At home. In my piggy bank.
It was so precious to hear one of their totally independent conversations!

No comments:

Post a Comment