The twin's levels were consistent with last week...so that was good news! No change.
Again, all the organs for now appear to be developing normally. They all had good heart rates. They were super active. It was amazing and funny to watch them kicking each other and kind of sitting on each other.
Baby A is the lowest and on my right, Baby B is mid level and on my left, and Baby C is also on the right, kinda above Baby A.
I will have a special ultrasound of the twins' hearts in two weeks because of the uneven fluid distribution and because of the sharing.
Anyways, short and sweet update post. My doctors said no news and 'boring' results are a good thing in multiples. I just hope for continued healthy development of the babies and that the fluid levels stay consistent if not improve.
Oh, and I finally got around to scanning some ultrasound pictures to share.
Baby C - legs in the air. Oh, and that's not an outie belly button...that's him showing off his man-parts.
Baby A's Profile.
Kind of a creepy picture of Baby B's face and hand/fingers.
Baby B's spine.
Have a good weekend, everyone! We are headed to Cedar Falls on Saturday to celebrate UNI's Homecoming, and I'm super excited to see some of our friends we met in college.
I just realized none of my UNI clothing will fit me...may have to steal a shirt from Josh I guess!




No comments:
Post a Comment