10.31.2013

TWINS and Triplets???

M and I spent the afternoon with our besties, Ellie and Sarah Grace, at the mall.

The girls were thrilled to be wearing matching shirts (Ellie and I didn't plan this), and walked all the way from Von Maur to the food court holding hands. So sweet!

On the way to lunch a woman at the mall stopped us. Ellie and I both assumed she would comment or ask questions about my belly...but instead she said, 
"How old are these girls? Are they one year apart? Or...are they TWINS???"
TWINS?! After telling her they were just best friends and about 3 months apart...Ellie and I walked away flabbergasted...but also amused! Twins?!

We stopped to make a purchase. After the woman ringing me up did her fair share of questioning me about my due date...yaddah, yaddah, M, SG, and Ellie walked up next to me, and the woman said,
"Oh, ok...now are these TWO yours, too?!" 
Again...I told her that just M was mine and that we were with our best friends. But...that's the second time today they were basically asked if they were sisters!!!

We let the girls do their first photo booth photo shoot together!
Love these cuties!!!

Then, we headed back to Von Maur to go home. The girls love to stop and dance if someone is there playing music. They walked up to the pianist and requested, Old McDonald, and I heard the woman ask M, "Are you two SISTERS?" And I heard M say, Yes we are." (lol) Third time we were asked if they were sisters today!!! :)


Just doing some purse shopping.

And...since we take our fair share of photos of the girls...we decided they'd get a turn to take our picture.

Madison's best shot. My belly is OUT of control...I'm gonna pretend it's not that big. This is just a bad angle...right?!?!?!?  (Thanks, M! LOL!)

Sarah Grace's best shot! Not too bad!

And...another by SG. It's fun to see what we look like from our toddlers' points of view. LOL! (I will use this picture of us in the future to remind myself that I hope my figure looks as great as Ellie's someday. Seriously...could my belly be any rounder?!)

We love these Sears girls so much, and we are so THANKFUL they are a part of our lives!
Happy Halloween from M and SG!

2 comments:

  1. So good to see friends (mommas and littles) enjoying each other. So sweet to enjoy the sisterhood in Christ. As an only child And the momma of an only, I love to see this. And Meg that is a beautiful belly that God has blessed you with! You are wonderfully and fearfully made, as are the little ones inside.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for your sweet comment! Have a great weekend! :)

      Delete