
Thank you SO much to my friend and photographer, Kelli - Bearfoot Photography, for the less than 24 hr. turn-around on getting these photos to us! :) I just wanted to share a few more of the shots Kelli got.
My personal favorite of the afternoon!
P.S. We will NOT be sharing names until they are born. We are still in process anyways. Sorry! :)








OH BOY!! OH BOY!! OH BOY!! You all look beautiful, Meg!! I am so happy for you guys!! XOXO
ReplyDeleteThank you, Gina!!! :) xo
ReplyDeleteBoys are the BEST!!!!!!! I can't wait to meet them!! Congrats!!!!!
ReplyDeleteThanks!! :)
DeleteAhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! So exciting. Super ridiculously adorable photos!
ReplyDeleteThanks, Michelle!
DeleteWhat an awesome way to announce triplet boys! You rock the FB world with this Megan!!!! Congrats to you all! Plenty of help in the future Josh!! Love & Hugs to you!
ReplyDeleteThanks, Dory!!! :) Hope your doing well!
DeleteCongratulations, such exciting news!! How fun to be able to experience that other side of things with boys! You look so beautiful Megan, so happy and just glowing. Thinking of you all and praying for those three little miracles!
ReplyDelete