3.13.2011

Seven Months

Happy 7 Months, Miss Madison! :)

I've been updating a lot lately...so there's not too much to share.

She will be trying squash this afternoon. She has become even better actually crawling in just the last couple days! I'm sure I'll post a video soon.

Anyways, she was excited to start her photo shoot this morning!


And then her and Pooh wanted to switch sides.

"Get out of the way, Pooh! This is about ME!"


And then she found her sticker...

And that was it for photos this morning...



**Oh, and she has cut her first tooth! It is her bottom left one. I didn't even really notice it until one day Josh was like, "Hey, I feel her tooth!" I've been trying to get a picture of it forever! It's so hard to get her to smile big and get the camera focused.
(If you click on the picture, it should show up even larger on your screen (at least it does for me) and you can see her little tooth down there!)

Happy 7 months, baby girl! You amaze us everyday and we love you!

1 comment:

  1. LOVE the pic of her first tooth.....priceless!

    ReplyDelete