I LOVE Carter's brand, and I love a good sale...50% off everything! (And, I love my husband!)
I figured I have to stop dressing her in sleepers everyday at some point. Haha.
Thanks to our very generous family and friends, this is the first time we've really had to invest in clothing for M. I have to admit...it was fun shopping for her. Although, at one point when I thought I was done, Josh had to force me to pick out two more things! :)
I'm loving all the yellows, oranges, greens, and pinks! I'm also loving all the mixing and matching I can do. Plus we got her some comfy gray sweatpants and a zip up hoodie so she can match Mommy.
A close up of a few of my favorites. We got her first pair of overalls at OshKosh. Josh picked out the blue/green outfit.
Shoes...and sunglasses picked out by Daddy.
The shoes are a bit big still...oh well....
The shoes are a bit big still...oh well....
Now, we just need warmer temperatures!
Daddy got his cool stroller (that also hooks to his bike)...we'd like to take her out without the winter hat soon...
We want to go on more walks, without being bundled in blankets!
(And, I want to dress her in new clothes!)
Spring, stop hiding, please!!!


No comments:
Post a Comment