3.15.2012

19 Months

WHAT? I'm how old?

I almost forgot that she turned 19 months last Tuesday, so we had to go out after her nap for pictures. She of course was SO excited to play, and I'm not that great of a photographer, so I only got a few good ones. Oh well.

Onto the updates:

Here are her favorite words this last month:
Byeeee (doesn't really say 'Hi' to anyone anymore...)
Thanks (sounds like 'tanks')
MaMa and Mom (says these a lot - she no longer calls me Baa)
Mine
Cheese (for 'please')
Dog-Dogs
Benny
Daddy? (while shrugging her shoulders and looking around)
Yeeaaahhhh!

She also 'says' a lot of other words for things, but I'm usually the only one that understands her. Haha!

She's SO great at following directions, so I know she understands a lot...probably even more than I imagine.

When we get ready to leave, she likes helping you find and put on your shoes.

In our kitchen, she tries to do the splits, and loves sliding her feet out when she's wearing socks.

She also lays on her belly and pushes herself backwards on our kitchen floor.

She will pat the couch or floor beside her if she wants you to sit and join her. It's so sweet!

She loves being chased and running around like a crazy girl.

She LOVES singing 5 Little Monkeys, Old McDonald, BINGO, and 5 Little Ducks. I should clarify...I do the singing (yikes), she sometimes sings or hums and always does the hand motions. (I really need to get this on video. I am putting a reminder note to myself on my phone right now!)

She likes to try and count things...I am really working with her. She points her little finger and goes to each object. She knows that two comes after one, but she's still working on showing me 2 with her little fingers.

I'm doing a whole post on her eating habits because they frustrate me...so...that'll be up soon.

She still only has 12 teeth...still waiting on the rest.

Well, that's it for now...here's a few more pictures from Tuesday.

See ya! I'm off to play!

She's posing with her Winnie.

CHEESE!

M is becoming so opinionated and quite the little character...it's been so fun watching her grow and develop into her own little person. We love her more than anything!

P.S. I know I'm crazy...but I'm already starting to think about her 2nd birthday party theme!!! Don't tell Josh!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment