Anyways, earlier this afternoon, I let M try sidewalk chalk for the first time. Seemed like a good way to celebrate the first day of Spring, right!?
I'll let the pictures do (most of) the "talking."
Josh was with me when I decided to buy her chalk...of course he thinks she's needs the jumbo tub. (I wanted to buy her the smallest pack of course.)
She doesn't quite like having to put so much pressure on the chalk to write...so her chalk experience lasted oh, until right after this picture...and then she took off to go play with her beloved sticks instead.

I had picked up the chalk...and of course she dumped it.
She helped me pick up the chalk later on. I'm sure we'll keep experimenting with the sidewalk chalk this summer. I hope she decides she likes it...we do have 32 pieces to use up!
Meanwhile, I we transferred a daffodil plant my MIL gave us to a bigger pot. It had been inside for a week...and I hadn't watered it...so it looks sad now.
And yes, I do know I should probably plant it in a more permanent location because it will bloom every year...but I couldn't decide where, so this will have to do for now. I hope it lives.
Happy First Day of Spring!
No comments:
Post a Comment