3.23.2012

Foto Friday - M's First Barbie!

Seriously...I took her picture about 100 times and this was the best one. Just imagine her beautiful brown eyes are open...mmmmkay. :)
Anyways, Lisa (she owns Hale Printing - the company we use for all our printing), surprised M with this gift on Monday when we went in to pick up an order. How sweet of her!

*Sidenote: I hate...ok, hate is kinda strong...let's say I'm not a fan of Barbie (toys) for a number of reasons that could probably be it's own post. But no, I haven't destroyed it and yes, I let M take it out of the package to play with her once we were inside. Anyways, I digress...

2 comments:

  1. I join you in that feeling. I think it was very big of you to let her play with it. I'm impressed. (it is just me, or is that a controversial gift? my mom thinks I'm crazy)
    ~Alli

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :) I struggle with wanting to influence M positively, but also trying to respect her choices and likes. I know that's a lot considering she's 1...but anyways...she hasn't touched it since the first day, and I'm ok with that! :)

      Delete