3.07.2012

Welcome To Your 30s Josh!

Happy 30th Birthday to the most SPECTACULAR husband and father in the world!


Since Josh is entering his THIRD decade of life...I have composed a list of THREE reasons why Josh is just SO spectacular:

1. Josh is extremely hard-working and makes many sacrifices to ensure M and I are happy and well-taken care of.

2. Josh is generous with both M and I and gives lots of hugs, kisses, and compliments just about every day!

3. Not only is Josh my best friend...he is also a great family member and friend to all the people in our lives. He is truly one of the most caring and thoughtful people I know.

To be honest, I started this post wanting to name 30 reasons why I love Josh.. But 30...that's a lot! I mean, he's pretty awesome and all...but yeah...30 is a lot. However, I also found it hard to narrow it down just to three. :)

He is working all day today (see item #1 above)...so we will celebrate as a family of 3 later on tonight. We have a family birthday party this weekend! So there will be more birthday updates with more pictures...of course I can't have too many posts without a picture of our little M! Ha!

No comments:

Post a Comment