This is what was waiting for him when he got home. Cards from M and me, a slice of French Silk pie from VI, his balloon, and a Tosh.O t-shirt.
The following Saturday we had a small family get together at our home. I only have a few pics since we were hosting, and I was busy most of the evening...oh well.
Here's everyone...except for my Dad since he avoided the picture!
We missed those who couldn't make it.
M and Ava had fun with some stickers that Tracy brought over!
Then, it was time for ice cream cake and the birthday song! M now knows how to blow out candles...so of course she wanted to help Daddy (and be the center of attention).
It's always exciting when ice cream cake is involved!
(Seriously, I can't stop thinking about what to do for M's birthday now!)
No comments:
Post a Comment