M was much more involved with the traditional Easter festivities this year. She decorated eggs, enjoyed her first egg hunt, had fun looking at the Easter Bunny, and of course enjoyed Easter yummies and lotsa time with family.
Ok...onto the pictures!
As close as she'd get to the Easter Bunny. She wouldn't let me put her down...refused to even stand by Mr. Bunny for a picture. Oh well. I love my sweet girl, and I can't believe how big she is!
Great G'ma Bev invited M and her cousin Ava over to decorate eggs. I was super impressed with her ability to get her own egg out with the holder!

She preferred painting with blue the best...and she only tried the pink once (as evident in the picture), but for the rest of the time...it was all blue for her. We'd ask her if she wanted to try a different color and she would say, "Noooo." Josh said she must have been decorating the egg for her Daddy since that's his favorite color.
She also got her Easter Basket from G'pa Dave with fruit pouches, sippy cups, breakfast bars, clothes and a balloon!


Family photo before the hunt (thanks for the taking the pic, Tracy). Yes, that's my Dad behind us getting ready to film her.
After the hunt, she enjoyed going down the slide. She loves slides! She also thinks all slides are hers, and if other kids go down them she tells them, "Mine!" In which I also respond, "No, the slides are everyone's."

Big hug for Daddy (after he gave her some candy...at 10:30am)!!!
Silly me didn't take any pictures Sunday! :( Sorry, Tracy! I only had my phone, and most of our time with family was during her normal nap time, so she was pretty good, but a bit testy. Anyways, we had a grill out lunch at Tracy's with family. Tracy gave M a cute little bunny and book.
We had a super busy but enjoyable Easter weekend. And, I think M is finally getting caught back up on all her sleep. As of now, she's been napping for 2.5 hours!





This post made me laugh several times....your dad in the background, M being more interested in dandelions, and your response back to M about slides (that was so you). Looks like you had a fun Easter!
ReplyDelete