4.22.2012

Grocery Shopper

Last night Josh convinced me Madison was old enough to try the tiny grocery carts at Jeff's Market. It was later on a Saturday evening, and the store wasn't too busy, so I agreed.

For me, it was one of the most adorable moments that we have ever shared as a family. She was just SO cute and SO proud of herself. She is growing up SO fast! I only had my cell, and she was on-the-go, so please excuse the blurry pictures, but I had to record them in the blog! Enjoy!

And, we're off. She was SO excited!

Josh got beer (which he hardly ever does)...that just wasn't right seeing my innocent baby girl with beer in her cart!

"Dad! Wait for me!"

"Dad...when do I get to have soda?"

She wouldn't stand for the picture because she was copying Josh's stance. So silly.

"Hmmm...what are we forgetting?!"

"Oh yeah...the milk!"

Josh is helping her get in up into the cart. But our little girl is strong and she lifted the whole gallon of milk by herself! We couldn't believe it!

Not sure why she was interested in the meat since she doesn't eat any! Haha!

I have a feeling we'll be using the mini-cart now whenever we go to Jeff's! Wish me luck since I'm usually on my own...haha!

Oh, and she's in her dress because this was after her Daddy-Daughter Date Night at CFA at the mall. I'll post on that soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment