I wanted to post a few pictures of M with her favorite "kiiiittty" Jengo. (Our other cat ran away, but don't worry he was neutered so he's not contributing to the overpopulation of cats.)
Whenever we play outside she always wants to play with "Kitty." Jengo lives out in the shop and is an outdoor cat, but he LOVES M and kinda acts like a dog almost because he will come when you call him and follow her around and such. She loves when he chases her and she loves playing with him in general. She hugs him and laughes when his tail tickles her face.
Anyways, here's some pictures from the past month or so that I just wanted to be sure were documented on here.
Kitty loves chasing bubbles.
Sometimes I think Kitty is laughing to himself when he ignores M's attempts to get him to chase her. She is dragging a string behind her.
But, eventually he gives in (I may or may not have nudged him a bit to get him moving).
Just chillin'.
Shakin' his string for him.
Running around the big tree together.
I really didn't want a cat out in the shop...but I have to admit watching M and Kitty together always makes me smile. :)



No comments:
Post a Comment