Chick-Fil-A hosted a Daddy-Daughter Date Night on Saturday. Josh was able to take M and it worked out that M's good friend SG and her Daddy were able to 'double-date' with them! :)
SG's mom and I dropped off the Daddys and the girls and we enjoyed our own little dinner together.
CFA had everything set up SO nice with tablecloths and carnation centerpieces. They waited on everyone and brought their food to them. Plus, they even had a professional photographer who took their picture (with a complimentary 8x10) before dinner, and complimentary limo rides around the parking lot, carnations for the girls, and little stuffed CFA cows as favors for the girls. I wish I took more pictures at the dinner table but we were running late, and I didn't want to embarrass Josh too much. :)
Here's a pic of Daddy and M on their way out the door.
We took Daddy's big red truck (M loves riding in it).
Here's a quick shot of M in her dress with her carnation!
And, here's the professional picture of the two of them. She's not smiling...but at least she's looking at the camera...and it's a decent shot of her outfit for the night!
It was so nice for Josh to be able to spend some time one-on-one with M, and it was equally nice for Ellie and I to enjoy a dinner together without the girls demanding most of our attention!






This is such a neat thing they do! I wish someone around here did something like this!
ReplyDeleteI love the picture of Josh and M! Makes me miss all of you even more!
ReplyDelete