Again, just another post of random pictures with M and her other favorite pet, Winky! Or, "Inky," as she calls him. It's so cute.
Both Winky and Benny go with me in the mornings when she wakes up. If they aren't with me, she will call for them so she can say her 'good mornings' to them. She is such an animal-lover!
Winky is SO SO patient with her. He really is the perfect dog around her, and we love him even more because of it. Anyways, here are the pictures!
She actually likes it when he licks her feet! Ewww! They both love stealing Josh's comfy chair.
Getting 'stickered' by M.
Just checking out the scenery.
HUGS!
At the veterinarian's office. This picture cracks me up.
HUGS! (I'm not sure if Winky is enjoying this.)
Watchin' the Puppy Bowl together.
At this point in her life, I really don't have too many pictures of her and Benny since he typically avoids her. Although, Benny loves when she chases him...I should try and get a picture/video of that sometime. I want to make sure I have as much as I can captured on the blog (not just FB) so I can maybe-someday turn this blog into a book, since I'm not sure if/when I'll ever get back to scrap booking. (Right now...I don't see that happening until M and any future Smyser children are in school, so that could be a while!!!)











No comments:
Post a Comment