4.22.2013

Gymnastics - Take 2

We decided to enroll M in another session of gymnastics at the Y. She was a little rebellious during the class, and I probably spent at least half the class trying to corral her and keep her on task. Oh well.

Believe it or not, I only took pictures of the last class. It was kind of odd since the last class only had three toddlers (there were usually 8 or more...including her bestie, SG). And they aren't the greatest quality of course since it was on my phone and she was always moving. Anyways...here's a few pictures.

My personal favorite. Do you see the other two toddlers sitting nicely and following the teacher on the blue mat. And, do you see my daughter way off to the far right...doing her own thing. (She's circled in red.) *sigh*

Jumping.

Forward roll.

Cartwheel.

Balance beam.

We had a lot of fun with tumbling (and swimming) at the Y this year. We are taking a break from classes for now...but I think I'm going to start returning to toddler reading time at the library. I'm so grateful to have the opportunity to participate in these kinds of classes with M!

1 comment:

  1. The first picture cracks me up! I noticed the kid off all by themselves right away and had to laugh out loud when I read M was that kid! :) Oh, Madison. You're too funny!!! Looks like she had a great time!

    ReplyDelete