A couple Saturdays ago we celebrated my cousin's son's birthday! He turned 5 earlier this month, and we went to his party at Michael's Fun World. There was a lot to do, and I think Grandpa and Daddy had just as much fun at M! :)
Arcade-racing game with Grandpa!
Her first time in a ball pit. I really did not like it - but let her anyways. GERMS! That's all I could think about. I told her about 100 times to not put her hands in her mouth. She loved it though! Here she is with the birthday boy, Luke.
Ski-ball.
Shooting game with Dad. She loved it.
But, then wanted her own gun.
Her piece of birthday cake. I told her I'd watch it and she could go play and it'd still be here when she returned. She turned and looked at me and said really loud, "Ok, Mom, but DON'T eat my cake!" Geez...
Go karts!!!
Returning after the ride. After the ride, she told me, "I love going fast!"
What a fun FUN party...so glad to celebrate with our cousins!!!








No comments:
Post a Comment