4.17.2013

TWSS - 'Mama-consin' & More

Just some fun conversations we've had with M the past couple months. It's so fun talking to her!

J: Madison...guess where I'm going tomorrow?
M: Where?
J: To MADISON, Wisconsin.
M: Noooo...Mama-Consin!
J: No, it's called Madison.
M: No. Mama. Bye-Bye, Daddy. Have fun!

Me: Madison...let's get going. We're going to Casey's to get the pizza and bread sticks.
M: Okay. We going to Casey's house! Where's Casey's house?

Me: Did you have fun swimming with Daddy?
Madison: Oh yes.
Me: Did Daddy have fun swimming with you?
Madison. Yes. Him luhb it. Him luhb swimming with me.

I had to swim with her one week. As we were leaving she tells me:
"Next time I want Daddy to swim with me again."
I guess Daddy is the best for swimming! lol!

M comes up to me at Stroller Strides with a green sprinkle on the tip of her finger.
(note - she had a few sprinkles on her pancakes that morning)
Me: What's that? A sprinkle?!
M: Yeah. A green sprinkle.
Me: Where'd that come from?
M: My nose.
Me: Um. Ok. How'd it get there?
M: *sigh* I don't know Mommy.
a couple minutes later
Me: Hey...is that another sprinkle in your nose!? (As I see a white one in her nostril.)
M: What? A sprinkle! Oh goodness!

Josh: Madison, please be careful. I don't want you to get hurt.
Madison: I NEVER get hurt!

Madison: Me not sleep! Me not sleep! Me lookin' at stuff.
(angry girl who didn't want to nap)

We are all eating popsicles together. Madison quickly notices that Josh is finishing his first. M and I are still eating.
M: Mama. Daddy's all done. You need to share with Daddy.
Me: I need to share, huh?
M: Yes. Yes. Sharing is nice. Share with Daddy. Are you going to share with Daddy.
Me: I don't know.
M: Yes, Mama. Share. Share with Daddy.
Me: Are you going to share with Daddy?
M: (pause as she considers my question). Oh NO Mommy. No.

We were just driving in the van.
M: Mom. Can I have some quarters? I really really want to ride the choo-choo with Sarah Grace. Pleeeeaaaase!?!?!?!

Benny was barking at something one afternoon:
M: Shush, Benny, shush!!! Oh, Mom. Benny just barking at nothin'. I can't hear my show. *sigh*

Also, she regularly shushes me if she wants to sing a song by herself. She tells me: "Shhhhhh! I sing it all my self. Shhhh!" It's sooo funny!


I feel like there's been SO many more. Just can't remember them all. It's such a blast to hear her express her own opinions. (Most of the time. lol.)

No comments:

Post a Comment